Saturday, June 21, 2008

Whoops! You're a bit early, but welcome anyway.

Hi there…thanks for stopping by. You're actually a few days early. I'm still getting things set up here. If you navigated here from the MySpiritualTrainer.com site, you know I'll be officially launching on July 1, 2007. If you found your way here from some other source, I promise you there will be some wonderful content here in the coming weeks. 

For now, here's a peek at my totally awesome counseling space, which I'm including here because I'm entirely new with this blog thing and I want to see how the layout works and what it takes to include images. 





…still a few bugs in the system, I see, but there you go. 

And here's a test of my welcome video:


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kevin here…just testing the comment feature. And the HTML links. Click Here to Return to the MySpiritualTrainer.com Website.